• Describe opening presents.
• How I felt opening presents, eating delicious food, and spending time with family and friends.
• Describe the Christmas spirit or Christmas energy.
• Describe who you celebrate Christmas with. What makes them unique or special to celebrate with?
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of when you first walk out to the tree on Christmas morning.
• Describe how the anticipation and excitement of Christmas makes you feel.
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas.
That’s basically how an essay outline template goes with one paragraph for each part. Notice that following the outline is fairly easy and is in fact the easiest part of the whole exercise. The hardest stage is usually the starting point so it pays for students to already have an essay topic in mind. This way, they will be more flowing with their words. Don’t forget to proofread the essay for any grammatical or spelling errors. A good tip would be to read the essay out loud. If it sounds wrong then chances are there are some mistakes that need correcting. Never cram for an essay paper.